Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

22 January 2007



THANK YOU ANSLEY!

Look at the great package that I got from Ansley. My note of gratitute and bragging picture are late because I recd her package the day before going out of town for an eight-day business trip (see my blog).

However, my appreciation is on-going! THREE, count 'em, three, cloths; lots of chocolate; hand lotion; a great note card; spa socks; and scented soaps. LOVE it all!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Susan said…

    That's a great package. Really nice washcloth too:) Lucky Gal!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Berlinswhimsy said…

    Hi! I'm wondering if there is going to be another Dishcloth Swap? Spring Swap? I would love to participate! Please let me know... or point me in the right direction! Thanks so much... (berlinsmith@yahoo.com or http://berlinswhimsy.typepad.com).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home