Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

16 January 2007

I have been spoiled! Look at what my secret pal, Elaine of Kim-Chi Crafts, sent me for the Winter Wonderland Swap:

Winterwonderland_swap_package_0001_1

  • Two exquisitely crocheted items: The lilac one is a trivet/potholder and the white one's a washcloth.
  • A cute card that features a spinning (literally!) sheep on the front and a lovely note inside.
  • Two notebooks from a Korean Stationary store in LA called Morning Glory. If you've ever seen either Korean or Japanese stationary (and not just Hello Kitty) you'll understand how cute and funny they can be. There is also a folder with a blue bear and matching blue bear page markers. Elaine felt it was best that I head back to school with some *serious* supplies!
  • And finally some chamomile tea to calm me down at the end of some of my more hectic days!
  • Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Elaine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home