Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

08 January 2007

Thank you Stephanie B.! Look at all my goodies...Yummy teas & yarns in my favorite colors! And Yankee candles.....THE BEST! I Love my ninepatch & illusion snowflake cloths. Thanks for being such a great swap pal. I hope your pal was good to you too!
This exchange was fun! I hope everyone got spoiled by their pals and I look forward to meeting more of you in the next swap....Hint, hint;) Happy knitting all - Susan.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Stephanie B. said…

    Susan, so glad you liked it. I hope you are feeling better!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Stephanie B. said…

    And PS, to the other Stephanie B. I can't seem to upload a post, but thanks for the great package--my husband has attacked the non-yarn goodies, and I have the rest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home