Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

10 January 2007



Thank you, Dawn! I was so excited to receive my box yesterday! It's a party in a box :) I received a very cute card (on left), some kitty wrapping paper, a little cotton bag with nativity scene, "catnip bubbles," mandarin tea, fun New Year's beads and tiara, and chocolate espresso beans in a little stocking! Best of all, she sent two great dish/washcloths--one is a cute angel, and THREE balls of SnC yarn in the greatest colors!! Also on top of the angel are some very pretty stitch markers in a red-opalescent color!

Thanks SO MUCH again, Dawn! I love it ALL! The cats loved it all as well and launched an attack shortly after this picture was taken. (I posted the post-attack pics on my blog as well!) deb (aka twominions) >^..^< >^..^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home