Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

06 January 2007

Thank you Jeremy!

I got my package today & I LOVE it - it is all wonderful. Amazing. She sent me 2 gorgeous washcloths - the blue one has a snowman & the white one has snowflakes or maybe a flower design - it's pretty. Pretty. And a ball of hand-dyed yarn - she dyed it with Kool-Aid - it's green & blue & oh so fun. I've been wanting to try my hand at dyeing, I actually have the same yarn she sent me, I may try my hand at Glampyre's One Skein Wonder. I believe I found her post about the dyeing here. Mine is called Lily Pond - her pictures are better than mine. She made me stitch markers - super exciting. One set spells out my name & a peace sign (yay) and the other one has the pretty blue & green & purple beads. Also included - some Trader Joe's Peppermint Pure Castile Soap - this stuff smells delicious - some delicious Frango mint chocolates - yum and this super-cute snow-man candle holder. Here's a picture of all the fabulousness:



There are more individual pictures over on my blog. I really love it all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home