Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

09 December 2006

Hi!
I've been a little busy with the end of the year things, but it is getting better and then last night, we had a (scheduled) power outage. Since I've been a little nocturnal lately, I just sat around and knitted in the candlelight. Great fun. haha.

Here are the two that I've completed!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the "round" pattern is actually knit back&forth and then 'seamed' together :). Thanks so much for the compliments, I hope my pal will like it!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those colors are gorgeous........I actually commented out loud when I saw it. Great job!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I agree, amazing color combination.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Lyndsey-Jane said…

    I love the colour combos. I am pretty new to washcloth knitting but will have to start branching out into round etc rather then sticking with the trad square.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger knottykitty said…

    Very pretty, indeed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home