Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

26 November 2006



YAY! We're up and running!

I've finished my partner's cloth & now have the pleasure of collecting yummy goodies for her "puffy".

I want to thank Holly & Tracey for putting this together. Maybe it's the holidays, maybe it's the fun I had with the last swap but I've been so looking forward to this one!!

Can't wait to see those cloths!!!

** Edited to add my pics. Obviously the 1st cloth is the MDK cloth. The 2nd is a snowflake illusion cloth. so.very.easy!

11 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Terri H. said…

    Dang, Laurie C...you finished a cloth already? I'm still choking down turkey soup. Better get busy for my pal!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Love to see a picture of your cloth. (as long as your partner doesn't know who you are). What's a puffy?

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger lauriec said…

    LOL terri!

    jane--I learned the term "puffy" from a yahoo dishcloth group I'm in. They call the package you ship your dishcloth in a puffy. Think padded envelope.

    Am uploading pics as I type!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger lauriec said…

    holly---check your email!

     
  • At 4:06 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    Oh - a padded envelope! Thanks Laurie. I made the snowflake illusion dishcloth too - fun, isn't it?

     
  • At 5:21 AM, Blogger lauriec said…

    One of the yahoo groups I'm in did it as our mid-month cloth last Dec. It was a blast to make & see the pattern emerge!

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger LeslieJ said…

    oh no....that is the same cloth i am making for my swap partner....in the same colors. go figure...
    might that one be for me??? :)

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Blogger LeslieJ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger lauriec said…

    wouldn't that be funny!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jane said…

    Looks like a lot of us are making the illusion snowflake pattern - great minds think alike?

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Stephanie B. said…

    I just barely got my colours so I haven't quite decided what to do, I feel dull, and slow, and scared!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home