Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

09 December 2006


I received the most wonderful package yesterday!!! We came home from my husband's Christmas party; and there was a package in the front door; it was from my partner - Laurie
I received a lovely note from Laurie, 2 dishcloths: the ever popular snowflake illusion in Spartan green and white, and a MasonDixon in Spartan green. (Can't see this one so well, it is sitting on my Green countertop). Also, some beautiful green stitch markers, a pound of Starbucks special Holiday blend, a sock calendar and Magic stripe yarn (now I have no excuse for not making socks) . Thank you so much Laurie!!!

Now I have to get on the ball and send my package.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger lauriec said…

    You're welcome Leslie!! That coffee is super yummy!

    Can't wait to see your socks!!

    xoxoxo

    (GO STATE!!)

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger LeslieJ said…

    Well, as usual, the socks are at the bottom of the list, but you'll be the first one I tell when they are finished.

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger lauriec said…

    You know Leslie---they're perfect knitting while sitting in a hockey rink!! A cuff @ this practice, a heel turned at that. *wink*

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger LeslieJ said…

    Yes, I'm sure they are quick and easy like mitts...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home