Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

03 December 2006

You are looking at a classic ball-band dishcloth & Mason-Dixon hexagonal dishcloth.
I'm a grad student & this past weekend I had to re-calibrate my instrument which essentially means pushing a button every 5 minutes for about 12 hours so I got both of these done - the hexagonal one was during my oxygen calibration & the ballband one was during the carbon dioxide. I just need to find a few little extras to throw in & these will be shipped off to my pal.

Also, could someone tell me how to get that snowflake pattern? I'd like to try the illusion knitting. In the magknits that just came out in the last week or so (I just found it today), there is an illusion scarf that looks fun.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!

Kate

3 Comments:

  • At 3:58 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    The pattern for the illusion snowflake is on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MonthlyDishcloths/files/%2A%2AKALs%2A%2A/ It's the December 2005 dishcloth.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    Very lucky to have Kate as your Secret Pal whoever you are. I had Kate as my Pal on the last swap and she was wonderful. Very thoughtful & such a sweetheart to say the least;)
    Great job on the cloths Kate!
    -Susan.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Thanks Susan! Sadly, my new pal doesn't have a blog so I can't figure out she has a secret love for Elvis :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home