Winter Wonderland Swap

Join us in our WINTER SWAP! We're going to have fun, get to know new people, and, of course, KNIT KNIT KNIT!!!

18 December 2006

I recieved my package today! Thanks Kristine, the dish rags rock!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting I pulled this out of the box and it was wrapped so pretty! I saved the ribbon. :P

Inside were 2 packages of mint cocoa mix, a bendy snowman, 4 stitch markers that spell Knit, 2 cute pepermint dishcloths, and a ball of peppermint Peaches and Creme, all nestled inside of a perfect for cereal red bowl. This was such a sweet package! I love the cloths, and can't stand to use them for nasty dishes.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRound peppermint dishrags. Too cute for words!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    those are super cute dishcloths!

     
  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Kristine said…

    Oh, good! I'm glad that you liked it -- it was fun to do! Merry Christmas! --

    Kristine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home